Saturday, February 11, 2006

Another Saturday

I finished reading "The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down" by Anne Fadiman while doing laundry and cleaning. Now I need to write a paper, finish another book, write another paper, and then work on a study guide. Somewhere in there I want to go to the gym and I need to go to the grocery store...

Absolutely fascinating- huh? Yup. I agree. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Of course, I can't stay that focused. So I occasionally I do other things like draw, look for part time jobs or check out horoscopes. Yeah- per yahoo horoscopes I am to allow an intense gaze from a new hottie to distract me from my career endeavors and also find a project that serves others while helping my "galvanizing intensity"...

Guess I need to get out of the apartment. I won't be meeting any "new hotties" in the laundry room and the only projects I have are cleaning, beading, and baking so... I better go activity scouting.

Watch out world here I come!

(note- I am not denying the fact that I am using the horoscope as an excuse to get out.)

2 comments:

duff said...

hotties don't do laundry? i mean, how hot can a guy be if he's wandering around in the same plaid shirt he's worn all week?

Unknown said...

Good point! Well, there's only us girls here on my floor so it is hard to pick up a hottie... unless I want to pick up a gal :)