Thursday, January 19, 2006

Something Fun

So, duff has once again challenged me to a game- this time it is the alphabet game.

Here you go!

[A is for age:]
29

[B is for booze of choice]
Tequila- but I am limited to 1 shot or 2 margaritas because it gets me wild wild wild! I have been told my eyes change color after just one shot. So, Tanqueray gin and tonics do just fine.

[C is for career]
I don’t know if my generation really plans on having only one career. Currently, I am a career student.

[D is for your dog's name:]
Sigh… none at this time. Although I am indirectly an adopted parent for two cats- Tito and Joey as well as two dogs – Baxter and Tina.

[E is for essential items you use everyday:]
deodorant. toothpaste. toothbrush. computer. bed.

[F is for favorite song at the moment:]
favorite current song- “Six Days” by DJ Shadow

[G is for favorite games:]
scrabble, boggle, balderdash, catch phrase (thanks to Travis)

[H is for hometown:]
born: Helena

[I is for instruments you play:]
Piano- sort of… long time ago…

[J is for jam or jelly you like]
raspberry

[K is for kids?:]
Undecided. I am still working on getting my poo together. I would have to meet and fall in love with an amazing man. It’s possible.

[L is for last kiss?:]
My last kiss was the mini candy coated kind and I had it yesterday.

[M is for most admired trait:]
sense of humor, humility, and genuine passion and caring

[N is for name of your crush:]
I currently have 2 and neither can be named in this venue.

[O is for overnight hospital stays:]
none. *knocks wood*

[P is for phobias:]
claustrophobia, heights, and drowning

[Q is for quotes you like:]
“As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” Nelson Mandella

[R is for biggest regret:]
Any hurt I have caused those that I love.

[S is for sweets of your choice:]
caramel filled kisses washed down with a diet pepsi

[T is for time you wake up:]
after a cup of coffee

[U is for underwear:]
on guys- boxers or boxer briefs

[V is for vegetable you love:].
Artichokes and asparagus

[W is for worst habit:]
fretting about that which I can not control

[X is for x-rays you've had:]
teeth and a toe

[Y is for yummy food you make:]
tequila-lime chicken, chicken fajitas, homemade chili with a kick, killer tuna melt, rock’n cheese dip, and pretty much anything in the baking realm- brownies, cake, cookies, muffins- you name it.

[Z is for zodiac sign:]
scorpio and dragon

There you have it- some gory details about me.

1 comment:

Travis said...

cool game :)