Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Temperature Variance

I admit, I have been slacking on the blog.

Beginners block?

Or am I being seduced away from my laptop by the inklings of Fall?

No worries, duff, the laptop has not acquired a name-yet.

As for the deep questions~ you are right, dagesh, we do need to be more responsible about who and what we support with our money and our actions. However, too often we don't have all the information to make a fully educated decision. I fear, as drm2b put so eloquently, I am in the "educated just enough to be dangerous" category.

I think I am going to slip out into the cold and smell the night.

2 comments:

duff said...

congrats on locating your password. :~)

duff said...

uhm.....are you done smelling the night yet?

you didn't accidentally wander off and get lost in the woods, did you?