Tuesday, January 01, 2013

1/1/2013

As the New Year begins...

I will invest more time in me and who I am. 
I will work to do more of what inspires me, what I find important, and what makes me happy.
I will work towards achieving the goals I had as a child. 
I will care less about what others think and more about how I feel.
I will eat better, not because I am deemed "fat" but because I want to.
I will exercise, not because I should but because I want to run a race with a friend, hike mountains with my dog, climb Machu Pichu, and keep up with my niece.

I will say "yes" more, whine less, and try to banish the word "should" from my vocabulary.

I will dream less and do more.



"Distant Perceptions" Ceramic Piece by Charity Christofferson 






1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog