Sunday, December 11, 2005

Got "Tagged"

duff, a very cool roomie from college, tagged me on her blog to answer a few questions.

High Fives All Around- here I go.

10 years ago: I won a Silver Key in Art from the Kansas City Art Institute and a scholarship to study art at a university in Missouri.

5 years ago: I was the President of a creative writing club at college, was preparing my short stories and poetry for a senior reading on campus, and exploring the possibility of an undergraduate research project on sustainable development in Kenya.

One year ago: I was at a Christmas party wrapping presents for a family at a homeless shelter

Yesterday: I wrote a long and cynical email to a friend concerning the movie Syriana and current politics. Poor guy.

Five Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Boneless Hot Wings
2. Corn Chips and Rotel Velveeta Cheese Dip
3. Popcorn
4. Chocolate Covered Cashews
5. M&Ms

Five Songs to Which I Know All the Words
1. "Harder to Breathe" Maroon Five
2. "God Put a Smile Upon Your Face" Coldplay
3. "Where the Streets Have No Name" U2
4. "Given to Fly" Pearl Jam
5. "Crucify" Tori Amos

Five Things I Would Do With $100 Million
1. Invest
2. Start a nonprofit for the uninsured
3. Pay off my parent's houses (they are divorced and have different spouses)
4. Buy myself a place close to the ocean, mountains, and a university
5. Travel- mission trips and pleasure/leisure

Five Places To Run Away:
1. Montana (always)
2. Zanzibar (in times of peace)
3. Jessica's (anywhere she may be at that time)
4. Kansas City (got room on the couch bro?)
5. A cabin in the mountains by a body of water alone or with significant other

Five Bad Habits
1. self-doubt
2. running away from love
3. stubborn
4. making assumptions
5. putting other people first to the point of not taking care of myself (sister advised me of this)

Five Things I Like Doing
1. Writing
2. Traveling/roadtrips
3. Reading
4. Hiking
5. Creating (photos, pottery, etc)

Five Things I Would Never Wear
1.Tight leather pants (chaps are a maybe)
2. Studded collar
3. Military fatigues
4. String bikini
5. Big Johnson T-shirts

Five Favorite TV Shows
1. CSI's
2. Law and Orders
3. That 70's Show
4. Forensic Files
5. Sex and the City

Five Favorite Toys (I am going for the G version)
1. clay
2. laptop
3. beads and jewelry making items
4. camera
5. toastmaster mini electric food chopper

As for tagging others... I don't know if Travis or Katrina will play but I will see...

1 comment:

duff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.